Numerology: Humanitarian

Numerology Life Path Number 9I am the humanitarian, socially conscious, and am deeply concerned about the state of the world.

I have great compassion and idealism. I am a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find mu...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

memoirs 1.07

Second grade was endless worksheets. They had a worksheet for every math operation there ever was, plus those that were not in the book! I finished those like hot fries. One after the other. I remember that we got stuck with a sub for the greater part of the year because the teacher had a baby, and wow, was it worksheet time then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a teacher or parent wanting to order tutoring sessions? Are you a fellow learner offering a testimonial? Let the Renaissance Asian receive your comments and feedback: