Numerology: Humanitarian

Numerology Life Path Number 9I am the humanitarian, socially conscious, and am deeply concerned about the state of the world.

I have great compassion and idealism. I am a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find mu...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

memoirs 1.04

At the age of three, I landed by plane to the land of California, suburban California to be exact. Didn't know squat except that I was in a new land. I wanted to understand the horizon of the place. It seemed to be be drier than what I was used to.

I had a set of family friends named Jason and Kevin: they were my first friends, count 'em yellow people! They were the L's (last name omitted) and they were orthodontist kids. I had no idea. They were friends. I had my first van ride on a plastic van and did not like the tires. They were plastic, and they were molded and getting uneven. There was a pool though. And around then was when I got my first horse ride from a neighbor's ranch. I almost slipped off! I took all that for granted. Now I am foolish to think that.

Jason, Kevin, and I took turns at bossing each other around. As kids, that was fun.
Not really bossing, we just functioned well as a unit.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a teacher or parent wanting to order tutoring sessions? Are you a fellow learner offering a testimonial? Let the Renaissance Asian receive your comments and feedback: