Numerology: Humanitarian

Numerology Life Path Number 9I am the humanitarian, socially conscious, and am deeply concerned about the state of the world.

I have great compassion and idealism. I am a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find mu...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

memoirs 1.06

To this day, I feel like I am the official greeter of the Human Race! In first grade, I had to learn the English language and I just remember this exercise being done over and over again. 'The Rabbit jumped over the fence.' We spelled and said that sentence. It created some impact for me as the first instance of rote learning. They put words together in a sentence for the first time. The easiest parts were the greetings. Later, we learned idioms. In my mind I was immediately encouraging myself to have conversations with my classmates. That's why people like me at parties and gatherings so much...I am a great conversationalist and can chat for hours on end on interesting topics. My classmates found me studious and also engaging and witty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a teacher or parent wanting to order tutoring sessions? Are you a fellow learner offering a testimonial? Let the Renaissance Asian receive your comments and feedback: