Numerology: Humanitarian

Numerology Life Path Number 9I am the humanitarian, socially conscious, and am deeply concerned about the state of the world.

I have great compassion and idealism. I am a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find mu...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

memoirs 1.01

So first a bit of thanks for everybody in my life. Parents, teachers, students, bothersome people. Helpful people. All the above contributed in one way or another. And that is what I want to communicate. That life is too short. But also that life is infinitely long in that moment. And there are so many moments of discovery. I am a magnet of personality and popularity, yes, and I couldn't quite understand it. Since the very beginning, I have always had a great personality.

I was born in Taiwan, ROC, to hardworking parents who wanted a better life. And sacrifice they did to get me here. I, in my thirties, did not quite understand why they jumped through all those hoops, but now I did.

And life, real life, if we want to call it that, is the best and the worst. Let me attempt to sum it up here in this memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a teacher or parent wanting to order tutoring sessions? Are you a fellow learner offering a testimonial? Let the Renaissance Asian receive your comments and feedback: