Numerology: Humanitarian

Numerology Life Path Number 9I am the humanitarian, socially conscious, and am deeply concerned about the state of the world.

I have great compassion and idealism. I am a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find mu...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

memoirs 1.02

I was born prematurely, at least three months prematurely, and hence my small weight and height. It was a miracle that nothing was wrong either with my respiratory system or with infections of any kind.

I was not sickly as a youth, and had a stellar immune system. I never seemed to get sick. I was always having a yen for the optimistic and this is the way that I thought about health.

I was a precocious youth, getting my hands on all manner of learning as quickly and broadly as I could. I had an uncle who gave me a set of mathematics cards in a box, that covered the concepts of math in easy to understand sequences. It was a mix of enrichment and story problems. I wish I had that box today to show those that I tutor that I went through this.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a teacher or parent wanting to order tutoring sessions? Are you a fellow learner offering a testimonial? Let the Renaissance Asian receive your comments and feedback: