Numerology: Humanitarian

Numerology Life Path Number 9I am the humanitarian, socially conscious, and am deeply concerned about the state of the world.

I have great compassion and idealism. I am a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find mu...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

memoirs 1.03

My nanny family in Taiwan ROC was the bomb. I remember many foods and drinks and taking cold water baths in this tub. Their patron was this artistic eccentric who wanted to be a major author, and last I heard he published his book. I am going to have to see what he wrote.

They used to make fun of me as a kid and I remember putting on these glasses that were way too big for my face. Turned out to be that author's reading glasses!

Boy did I feel scholarly!

Couldn't see a thing though.

I went to department stores and had rides on this plastic airplane that was so cool. Coin operated of course. This department store was ten stories, and was called the President's Department Store. Too bad it burned down in a fire. Good thing that they rebuilt it. The playground was always on the top floor.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a teacher or parent wanting to order tutoring sessions? Are you a fellow learner offering a testimonial? Let the Renaissance Asian receive your comments and feedback: